To be registered on the SuperCarers platform, you will need to have:
- Qualifications which prove your ability to work as a carer, such as: an NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care; a Care Certificate from an accredited provider (such as a CQC regulated agency); or evidence of induction training and ongoing refresher training if you have been in care since before April 2015.
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in the care sector, with at least 3 months in the UK in the past 24 months
- A valid Passport or ID card
- Valid right to work documentation. If you are from outside the EUA, minimum of 2 proof of address documents (bank statement, utility bill etc)
- 2 professional references
- A valid enhanced DBS certificate (although you can apply for this as part of the process)
- A smartphone or tablet