You are on your way to becoming a SuperCarer!
We are proud to work with the very best carers in the UK, with the right combination of experience, compassion and kindness. Our role is to connect you with families who need help caring for their loved ones - including live-in care across the UK, and day-time and night-time care across London.
If you meet the following criteria, you could be just what we are looking for:
- Kind, compassionate, and with a commitment to caring with dignity
- At least one year's experience as a professional carer, including at least 3 months of care work in the UK in the past two years
- Up-to-date care qualifications, including an NVQ level 2 or above in Health and Social Care; a Care Certificate from an accredited provider; or induction training (pre-April 2015) with evidence of ongoing training
- Willing to provide a DBS check certificate, and evidence to show your right to work in the United Kingdom
- Own a smartphone or tablet with internet access, so you can use our technology on-the-go
To start your journey, please complete this application form. Keep in mind that your answers will be presented on your profile and you will need to present proof of your skills and qualifications.