Do I have to get carer insurance?

Posted on October 21, 2019

All carers finding work through the SuperCarers platform must have insurance.

You are not our employee, you are working directly with the client and so should anything go wrong in the course of providing your services it is important you and your client are protected.

When completing the application process you will make a series of declarations which enable you to be enrolled onto a Carer and personal assistant Public Liability Insurance policy with Fish insurance. Iif you have any questions you may ask SuperCarers or FISH themselves. The cost of this policy will be deducted automativally at the cost price of £1.52 for every week you work with clients through SuperCarers.

Your insurance via this policy only covers activity booked via the platform. It allows you to you weekly in arrears and only pay if you complete work.

Alternatively, if you have another carer or personal assistant public liability insurance policy then please email and we can take you off the policy procured via the SuperCarers platform.

Find A Carer

Tell us what you’re looking for

Take a few minutes to tell us about your care needs, and let us match you up with the best carers for you.

Find your Super Carer

Or, if you’d rather a friendly voice to an online form, one of our care advisory team will be happy to discuss your needs. Call us on 020 8629 1030.

Tell us about your care needs